Water Shutoff Valve
STOP! water damage caused by leaking or broken pipes and hoses from washing machines, ice makers, toilets, water heaters, etc.
The ELK-WSV is a Professional Grade, electrically operated water shutoff valve for both residential and commercial use. Used in conjunction with an automation controller, leak detection devices, or a simple manual pushbutton, the WSV can easily and conveniently shut off the main water supply to the building. Unlike competitors units, the ELK-WSV is a stainless steel, 1" full bore, ball valve with commercial grade seats and seals. It is a "non-restricting" valve which meets the approvals of state and municipal water authorities. The motorized actuator has a permanently lubricated gear drive with sufficient torque to open or close the valve under high pressure or after long periods of inactivity. The ELK-WSV valve can be operated via a simple 12 Volt DC input from a security or automation controller such as the ELK-M1 Gold or M1EZ8. It can also be attached directly to a 12Vdc power source through a SPDT Emergency Pushbutton or "Easy" button for manual control. Operating time from fully open to fully closed is less than 4 seconds.
• Rapid Action - Opening or Closing
• Provides Remote Shut off of Main Water Supply
• SS Ball Valve is Safe for Drinking Water
• Integrates to Security or Automation Controller (e.g. Elk-M1 Gold or M1EZ8)
• Can be Integrated with a Simple "Easy" Button
• Can be Integrated with a Wireless Receiver and Wireless Pushbutton
• Simple 12 VDC, Four (4) Conductor Hookup
• Valve Direction/Water Flow Indication