Emergency Door Release Special Order
By depressing the latching push button, it will sound the buzzer and light the switch. The contacts will transfer providing a circuit to release the door. Pressing the push button again will return the door to the locked position and turn off the light and buzzer
- Red 5/8 x 7/8 Inch Rectangular Push Button Labeled "PUSH"
- Plate is Labeled "Emergency Door Release Alarm Will Sound"
- SPDT Latching Push Button
- Contacts Rated at 3a @ 35VDC or 120 VAC
- Switch Illuminated with High Brightness LED and operates on 12 or 24 volts AC/DC
- 85db Piezo Buzzer
- Mounted on Stainless Steel Wall Plate
- UL and CSA Certified