The model HSC, a High Security Contact switch is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada for monitoring the open or closed position of safe and vault doors. The switch includes design features, which makes it highly defeat resistant in critical environments.
• Triple-biased, SPDT (Form C) reed alarm switches in the switch unit with a magnet array in the magnet unit, makes the defeat of the switch with an external magnet virtually impossible.
• Magnetic field tamper output added to further resist defeat with an external magnet or magnet array assembly.
• Hidden pry tamper, SPST (Form A) alarm switch output.
• For indoor / outdoor use.
• Lead type-8 foot flexible stainless steel armored cable.
• Narrow housing allows for mounting on narrow door frames
• Grey powdercoat aluminum housings with protective end cap